Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lindsay's new semester

Hey everyone. I thought that I should update about myself again, since I am really bad about doing that. So my semester has been going pretty good. While mom and dad have only been in school for one full week i am making headway into week three. I am braving 17.5 credits this semester, and with two of those being English classes I have a lot of reading to do, but it isn't too bad, yet. My roommates are all the same from last semester and we get along great still, even though we have practically no classes together anymore. I am really enjoying my classes so far and feel like I have been learning a lot, and I am not too busy to have some fun still. I guess that is about it for me. There are no exciting things in my life right now, no guys anyways, I pretty much do everything with my roommates and a few other friends, and they are my social life. Maybe (crossing fingers) some of the now guys in my ward will be better than the guys last semester at asking girls in the ward out on dates. I guess that pretty much sums up my semester so far. It has been pretty boring and coldish, for being January it is surprisingly warm outside, a whole 30 degrees. But life is good if bland, I am getting into a routine with studying and classes and stuff. So yeah, I guess that is all that I have to say. Later.

No comments: